Children's safety is of paramount importance. At Ysgubor Fach, we believe that our location, our policies and the security features we have included in the building make us a place where you can leave your child in full confidence they will be cared for. To see a full copy of our saety policy and practice, please use this button.
The highlights of our safety policy include:
- We subscribe to a safe children policy in line with the all Wales child procedures of 2008 and the local safeguarding advice board. A copy of this policy is given to every child's parent on joining and can be seen at any time on demand.
- The nursery itself is situated well away from the main road, which means that parents can safely drop off and collect their children. The car park is at the side of the main building to ensure there is no risk when coming in and out.
- Children are supervised at all times with a minimum of two staff members whenever there is a child on the premises.
- The building itself is secured with a push-button system, ensuring your child is safe at all times.
- We keep a register of staff and children which can be checked at any time.
- We have a full fire detection system,
- We have policies and procedures on toy safety, dangerous materials, medicines and cleaning materials, hot drinks and non-smoking.